Thursday, March 13, 2014

Free decorative item around your home

Its true I go with the concept of throwing away anything you don't need, but if it really looks reusable, why don't we keep it? especially when it returns to be useful. This decorative plate I got from the supermarket and it was holding some dates.

Free decoration ideas in your house

It looks clean and tidy like you can not throw it away without asking yourself what can I use it for ? 

Free decoration ideas in your house

Actually you can use it for too many things. But I was thinking to use it as a beautiful decoration piece. When I was in a tour in Ikea, I saw these little gorgeous decoration torka balls.


They are simple and uni-colored. I loved them but I didn't buy them. I was in a harry and this little beautiful plate came into my way while I was organizing. I was in my craft room organizing my coroche rolls.  Coroche often comes with this shape.


Free decoration ideas in your house


I turned them into nice balls shaped like this.

Free decoration ideas in your house

It looked much similar to the balls I saw in Ikea. I just secured the end of the thread by passing it through the ball. I don't know if you can see it. I did my best to catch it with the camera.

Free decoration ideas in your house

I came up with some colors and made the same thing. I picked the colors matches my living room colors.

Free decoration ideas in your house


And with my beautiful plate I made this nice look.


Free decoration ideas in your house

 And for this nice bowl, I bought it from home store and it was inexpensive. It cost few cents.

Free decoration ideas in your house

 Aren't they look simple, tidy and beautiful decoration pieces? Please let me know your feedback, responses and comments. Your responses will be the next talking center of-course. I am waiting for your pictures and ideas about home organizing and DIYs.


4 comments:

  1. Great idea for using what you already have! Thanks for sharing at Fridays Unfolded!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea! How many millions of things are in our sewing/craft rooms that we can use for decorating?! :-)
    Blessings!
    Kim @ Curtain Queen Creates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim. Welcome to my blog and enjoy. If you have any ideas I am waiting for your mails and pictures.

      Sweet

      Delete