Friday, March 28, 2014

Reuse it : Sticky notes holder to store drink coasters

Another quick post I wanted to share. I was thinking about the square shape of the drink coasters that we all have cluttered everywhere in the house. We get them everyday as commercials when we go to any store we get them for free in special occasions like new year, Christmas and so. It looks like sticky notes squares, so I thought about the sticky note holders to store them different wheres in the house.

Reuse it - Paper note holder to store drink coasters


Again, it's in no time, free and inexpensive. Let me know your feedback, comments, questions and responses. Your responses will be the next talking center of-course

4 comments:

  1. Never thought of this idea, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Lory. I hope to see you here over and over again and if you have any ideas I like to hear from you.

      thank you,
      Sweet

      Delete