Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Reuse it : Clothes clips to close small bags

Just a quick idea I would like to share with you. Some of small bags that hold seasoning are hard to close for future usage. I got this idea while I was in my dressing room. This lovely pin was holding my husband new shirt and I thought why didn't I reuse it for something useful ? check this out.

Reuse it - clothes clips for closing small bags


I am sure your already have something similar holding your new socks together. Go and reuse it!! This can work with ANY small bag like small snacks bags, gum bags or dry soup bags . I hope this tip was really helpful. I am waiting for your replies, comments, questions, feedback and responses. Your responses will be the next talking center of-course.

No comments:

Post a Comment